Python is a powerful general-purpose programming language. It is used to develop web applications, data science, creating software prototypes and so on. Fortunately for beginners, Python has simple easy-to-use syntax. This makes Python an excellent language to learn to program for beginners.
Our Python tutorial will guide you to learn Python one step at a time.
Python Flow Control
Python Object & Class
Python Advanced Topics
Python Date & Time
About Python Programming
- Free and open-source - You can freely use and distribute Python, even for commercial use.
- Easy to learn - Python has a very simple and elegant syntax. It's much easier to read and write Python programs compared to other languages like C++, Java, C#.
- Easy to learn - Python has a simple and elegant syntax. It's much easier to read and write Python programs compared to other languages like C++, Java, C#.
- Portable - You can move Python programs from one platform to another, and run it without any changes.
Why Learn Python?
- Python is easy to learn. Its syntax is easy and code is very readable.
- Python has a lot of applications. It's used for developing web applications, data science, rapid application development, and so on.
- Python allows you to write programs in fewer lines of code than most of the programming languages.
- The popularity of Python is growing rapidly. Now it's one of the most popular programming languages.
How to learn Python?
- Python tutorial from Programiz - We provide step by step Python tutorials, examples, and references. Get started with Python.
- Official Python tutorial - Might be hard to follow and understand for beginners. Visit the official Python tutorial.
- Get Learn Python App - The beginner-friendly app contains byte-size lessons and an integrated Python interpreter. To learn more, visit: Learn Python app
- Write a lot of Python code- The only way you can learn programming is by writing a lot of code.